The Stallion Group’s Executive Committee has established a Management Committee (MANCO) who
is tasked with, amongst other things, the coordination of the Stallion Group’s CSI and SED strategy,
governance and activities.
The Stallion Group pledges to always uphold and preserve high ethical and moral codes of conduct in
our business and community involvement. We are committed to defining our position in the
marketplace and understanding how relevant factors arising from legal, political, economic, social and
technological issues influence our strategic direction and our organisational context.
Our core focus lies in the re-investment we make into our employees, their immediate families, and
the communities that frame us through Education (see Stallion Security Staff Trust above).
Furthermore, we currently invest in the following, inter alia, initiatives:
- 1 tree planted for every 15 archived boxes – AGS Records Management;
- Monthly donation of clothes – The Salvation Army (Southern Africa Territory);
- Annual donation of blankets, non-perishable foods, toiletries to selected charitable organisation
– Winter Drive;
- Annual Donation of food parcels to Afrika Tikkun – 67 Minutes of Mandela;
- Annual Donation of stationery etc. – Santa Shoebox Project;