Learning is the “magic” that makes us who we are.
Established more than 10 years ago to provide training at the standard demanded by the Stallion Group and other forward looking security companies and organisations, the Learning Centre boasts a dedicated group of professional education, training and development practitioners who provide learning opportunities utilising approved facilitation and assessment programmes.
The Stallion Learning Centre interfaces with operations in order to provide workplace based learning and development.
It provides for the application of knowledge and skills as well as providing advanced learning opportunities to all members of staff.
The Stallion Learning Centre provides accredited capacity building in computer literacy, driving skills, life skills and distance learning programmes through UNISA for industry specific qualifications.
This results in:
- Low staff turnover and greater client satisfaction; and
- Staff members with multiple competencies enabling them to do more than security officer-work alone.
Specific programmes include:
- Private Security Industry;
- Regulatory Authority Grade E to A training including, Retail, Hospitality and Banking;
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM UK) supervisory and management programmes; and
- POSLEC SETA accredited firearm training programmes.
“We are the future!”