Stallion Security was founded in 1991 and has organically grown into a multi-faceted corporate organization, providing security services to clients who are serious about security and demand superior levels of service.
With a mission of “providing the Client with service excellence through discipline, dedication and development” and in order to meet the constantly changing needs of our Clients, Stallion Guarding has at its heart a disciplined culture and although many security companies in South Africa portray to be running disciplined security operations along similar lines, few actually do.
Our success has been based on 2 core principles, namely service excellence and a motivated workforce.
These principles have been entrenched in our company since inception and have been instrumental in driving our business to become one of the market leaders of the industry. Our brand promise of Creating Confidence together with the 100/0 initiative), ensures consistent superior levels of service are delivered throughout South Africa.
To be the unmatched provider of quality integrated facilities service solutions
Build and maintain a high-performance culture demanding our people:
- Act with Urgency; Assume ownership;
- Take accountability; and Live the 100/0 principle
- Entrench consistent delivery of service excellence
- To become a dominant player in the delivery of facilities services
- Ensure Stallion has great committed people by attracting, developing and retaining our staff
- Become more efficient and effective through constant and never-ending improvement (CANEI), new ideas,
technologies and innovative thinking.
- People Development